1. El Gran Combo take the stage at 8 p.m. Friday at the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, 300 S. Broad St., Philadephia. Tickets range from $45-$75. Call (215) 893-1999 or visit www.kimmelcenter.org.
2. ArCoNet, the Arts and Community Network, presents its sixth annual Spring Orchestra Concert at 7 p.m. Saturday at North Penn Church of Christ, 300 North Wales Road, Montgomery Township. ArCoNet’s Youth and Chamber Orchestras will perform selections from “Serenade for Strings” by Tchaikovsky, “The Holberg Suite” by Grieg, a Vivaldi violin concerto, Venezuelan Joropo dances and Caribbean congas. Soloists include the winners of the 2014 ArCoNet’s Spring Solo Concerto Competition, Allen Zhang on violin and Priscilla Paino on viola. The orchestra will be conducted by Adriana Linares and Simon Gollo. Guest performers include members of the Dali String Quartet, Carlos Rubio and ArCoNet faculty and alumni Daniela Alexandra Diaz Peter, Andres Sanchez, Freddy Jesús Contreras, Franklin Nino, Christopher Horner and Lisa Paino. Admission is free.
3. The Ambler Arts & Music Festival returns to South Main Street in Ambler 6 to 11 p.m. Friday and 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday. Besides live music, there will be beer gardens, food vendors, and from 11 to 5 Saturday, works by more than 60 area artists. Acts include Tommy Conwell & The Young Rumblers, Secret Service, The Blue Notes, The Vincent James Band, Rick Denzien and more. Check out www.facebook.com/AmblerFest.
4. Duncan Sheik plays at 8 p.m. Saturday at the New Hope Winery, 6123 Lower York Road, New Hope. Tickets are $50. See www.newhopewinery.com.
5. Stanley Jordan is featured at 8 p.m. June 19 at the Sellersville Theater, 24 W. Temple Ave., Sellersville. Tickets are $25 and $39.50. Call (215) 257-5808.