Morey’s Piers, located on the boardwalk in Wildwoods NJ, is rocking and rolling into summer with the grand opening of the new Adventure Pier on Saturday, May 17. From a bigger stage, with performances by budding musicians, and new food venues, to rotating artist galleries and Adventure Pier’s already beloved extreme thrill rides, “The Pier That Rocks” aims to entertain guests all summer long.
Starting Saturday, May 17, visitors of Adventure Pier will enjoy new and improved attractions for 2014 including:
· Known for its award-winning Philly Cheesesteaks and old-Philly style sandwiches, Tony Luke’s is bringing a taste of South Philly to the heart of Adventure Pier. Guests will find classics such as Tony Luke’s original cheesesteak, and the popular roast pork sandwich, as well as boardwalk fries with or without cheese.
· Across from artBOX, the ALOHA Smoothie Company is serving up a refreshing menu of smoothies and sorbets such as the classic strawberry banana smoothie, organic acai sorbet, the Rio Bowl which tops an acai smoothie with fresh banana, local honey and homemade granola, and more.
· Sweet Pea is scooping up homemade ice cream from its mobile truck. Thirty plus flavors are available ranging from favorites such as vanilla and chocolate, and the top selling salted caramel, to many exotics all using a gluten free base with fresh fruits and purees.
· Guests can kick-back, relax and enjoy all the music and art from a seat on one of the twenty new benches placed throughout Adventure Pier. Designed by the returning team of artBOX local artists, the refreshed benches are custom made from repurposed Sky Ride seats with designs that include an octopus, life guard chair, beach balls, sea gulls, etc.
· Soccer enthusiasts can compete like the pros with the new Soccer Challenge game themed around this summer’s World Cup games.
For more information on Morey’s Piers, visit www.moreyspiers.com.